Information for Students and Parents on Christmas Exams 2018
This year's Christmas exams will take place from Friday 14th to Friday 21st of December.
All the normal school rules, including the wearing of the full uniform will apply during the exam period. In addition, the following details are important for students and parents to bear in mind during the exam period:
1. Students are to be in their exam centres 15 minutes before their exam is due to begin. This is 8.30am in the morning.
2. Students will not be allowed leave the exam centre to go to the toilet during the exams.
3. Students are not to bring phones or smart watches into the exam centres. Phones found in the centres will be confiscated and returned at the end of the exams on Thursday 20th. Phones should be left at home, in their lockers or in school bags outside the exam centre.
4. Students should not bring water bottles into the exam centres.
5. Any talking or disruptive behaviour will result in a student being immediately removed from the centre and may lead to the cancellation of all their exams.
6. Students should have all the equipment/materials (maths tables, calculators, drawing sets, pens, pencils etc) needed for the exam with them. They will not be allowed to borrow from other students.
7. Students are permitted to bring their own watch or clock with them into the exam centre, as they make not be able to see the clock in the centre from their seat.
Students who are absent from exams due to illness during the week of exams are permitted to sit them on Friday 21st. Alternatively, students make ask for a copy of the exam that they may complete at home over the holidays which should then be given to their teachers when they return to school in January.